The all-volunteer Deal PTA is an integral part of the vibrant school community. There are dozens of ways to participate and we encourage all families to find a way to get involved and become a part of your student’s school life.
Linda Geen: email@example.com
IT’S NOT TOO LATE TO JOIN!
Joining the PTA is easy. Families can become voting members by paying a $50 annual fee – that’s only $5 a month! These funds allow the PTA to finance critical school activities and programs, including:
- Sports teams and clubs
- Annual musical production
- Community service programs
- International student travel
- 6th-grade orientation
- Annual team-building trips for all 6th-graders
- 8th-grade promotion reception
- Grants to teachers to buy supplies to support classroom instruction, technology, Viking Time and other student activities
- Grants to teachers to pursue professional development
- Stipends to teachers who serve as grade-level team leaders or as department chairs for their extra responsibilities
- Deal website
- Online and print newsletters
- Deal directory
- New books and supplies for the library
- Parent education workshops
- Improvements to the school building and grounds
These programs help make Deal exceptional school that it is. But the PTA cannot do all this without you. Please join the PTA by making some contribution, at any level, TODAY! –> Join online now!
If you prefer not to pay your PTA dues online, you may download the PTA Membership application here.